Edit 10/12/2011 - Perhaps the most widely read piece I wrote about Conan turned out to be:
What is it like to have your film flop at the box office?
So I thought I'd tally up some of the interviews I've done that have come out regarding Conan The Barbarian. For those who are sick of reading about Conan, I also talk about Blackwell, a grim psychological thriller with feisty female protagonist, and Rambo: Last Stand, a grim action-thriller with feisty, and far better known, male protagonist. These Interviews just came out today:
Long Answers to Specific Questions:
- Does the upcoming movie follow the comic books stories?
- What are the best stories written by , and which story would be the best to adapt as a motion picture?
- How graphic is the sex and violence in ?
- What personality traits, virtues, and ideals will Conan portray in?
- As the screenwriter for how would answer the question, "What is good in life?!"
- What are the best comic books and why?
And last but not least, for those who are wondering if they should see the movie on DVD, I give my honest answer to...