Edit 10/12/2011 - Perhaps the most widely read piece I wrote about Conan turned out to be:
What is it like to have your film flop at the box office?
So I thought I'd tally up some of the interviews I've done that have come out regarding Conan The Barbarian. For those who are sick of reading about Conan, I also talk about Blackwell, a grim psychological thriller with feisty female protagonist, and Rambo: Last Stand, a grim action-thriller with feisty, and far better known, male protagonist. These Interviews just came out today:
Long Answers to Specific Questions:
- Does the upcoming movie Conan the Barbarian follow the comic books stories?
- What are the best Conan the Barbarian stories written byRobert E. Howard, and which story would be the best to adapt as a motion picture?
- How graphic is the sex and violence in Conan the Barbarian?
- What personality traits, virtues, and ideals will Conan portray inConan the Barbarian 3D?
- As the screenwriter for Conan the Barbarian, how would Sean Hood answer the question, "What is good in life?!"
- What are the best Conan the Barbarian comic books and why?
And last but not least, for those who are wondering if they should see the movie on DVD, I give my honest answer to...